Last Updated: March 3, 2021
Our number one priority is to support the health and safety of our employees, members and patients. The global public health threat of COVID-19 is top of mind at UnitedHealth Group. Stay up to date with company updates by checking back often.
Recently updated documents/resources:
- Event guidelines (2/21/21)
Sign Up For Text Alerts
To receive important updates via text alerts, please provide your mobile phone number to your Human Capital Partner or Human Resources Leader.
Get In Touch
If you have health related questions or are experiencing symptoms, please reach out to the Health Care Advisor: 1-800-357-1371.
What to Do If You Think You've Been Exposed
- Stay home and contact your supervisor immediately to discuss next steps.
- Avoid public places, including public transportation.
- Immediately call your primary care provider (or local public health agency) to ask for guidance.
- After contacting your care provider, please alert UnitedHealth Group Enterprise Occupational Health in reporting the potential exposure by contacting your Human Resources Leader.